Treatment of Possessions or Demonic Influence
The complete procedure of Islamic Exorcism is explained in about eight different steps, and below is the summary of steps that are applicable to either the ‘Exorcist’ or the ‘Victim’.
Step 1:The victim(and/or exorcist or the person doing the exorcism) should purify and cleanse his body and his house from all Sins. One should firstly clean and dispose all items/things in their premises like dog, bell, musical instruments, pictures/painting/dolls of living people and animals; non-Islamic taweez or amulets hanging around anyone or in house etc, then offer 2 units of ‘Salatul Tauba’ and sincerely repent for all his sins. One should also check the list of major sins[like haram food and drink, adultery, disobedience to parents or husband, music and dancing, zina of eyes i.e watching un islamic videos, zina of tongue..etc, visiting astrologer/ fortuneteller /magician, living on unlawful earning etc] that could block Allah’s mercy and blessings and one needs to abstain from them and sincerely repent to Allah and ask His forgiveness.
Step 2:Neutralize and Destroy any magical amulets, taweez or strings/thread or any magical items.
Magical amulets usually have jinns tied to them, if they are found and destroyed the effects of the Sihir will fade away Insha Allah. If the victim finds or has any magical amulets in his body or houses, he should destroy it by following the steps below:
- Get some water or kitchen vinegar.
- Recite Aytul Kursi 1x and last three Surah / last three Quls 7x to 11x each and give 3x powerful blows into the water/vinegar.
- Reciting Ya Salaamu [O Giver of Peace] continuously, pour some recited water/vinegar over the place from where the amulet was retrieved.
- Reciting Ya Salaamu [O Giver of Peace] continuously, dismantle the amulet completely i.e cut it or break it, to separate the casing from the writing or script or incantations written on paper or cloth or leather of the amulet.
- Submerge, all the pieces of the amulet completely into the recited water/vinegar and place some heavy stone over it so that it gets submerged properly.
- Leave it for over 24 hours submerged, preferably outside the premises of the victim’s house.
- Dump the casing into garbage and check if writing/script is visible, dry it slightly and then burn it before dumping it into river, or sea or burying it somewhere in the ground outside the house[burning is to prevent disrespect of any Quranic verses if present on the amulet].
- Insha Allah, this will neutralize and release the tied Jinn’s from the amulet and the magic will be broken.
Step 3:The victim(and/or exorcist or the person doing the exorcism) should strengthen his faith and trust on Allah and then create protective shields around himself: To strengthen the faith and trust on Allah, offer 5 times salat, give as much as charity as possible for the sake of Allah, spend times in morning and evening reciting Istiqfar, Darood and Zikir ‘La-elah-el-lal-lah’ as much as one can. To create protective shield around one self recite
-Dua of Protection – ‘A’oozu bi-ka-li-maa-til-laa-hit-taam-maati min sharri maa kha-laq Wa-la-huw-la Wala-khu-wa-ta El-la-bil-la-hil-‘Ali-yil-‘Azeem
[I seek refuge in the Perfect Words of Allah from the evil of what He has created and there is no Power or Might except Allah; the High, the Great;]
excessively and especially 3x after every salat and also during times of anger, fear and anxiety. This will not only create a protective shield around the body but will also weaken the nesting Jinns in the body and will also force them to leave and will also ruin all the plans of the magicians and his paymaster, MashaALlah. Also recite this dua 3x or 7x times and blow it on the hands and rub it over the entire body once before doing the amal, to prevent counter attacks from the jinns.
Step 4:Create Protective shield around the House: Apart from practicing the amal mentioned above, the victims in-order to neutralize and banish all kinds of evil jinn in their premises, should play Surah Baqarah (if not available play Manzil) on a computer or any audio or stereo system or mobile at-least once every day or night for 7 to 21 days in a row without any gaps, it will have devastating effect on the Jinn’s in the house and will force them to leave, MashaAllah. For protecting our homes against any Jinn and Magic as per the hadith one should recite ? Aytul Kursi and last two verses of Surah Baqrah once or thrice every morning and every evening consistently every day with the intentions of “Protecting,safety and security of the house and its people against all evils”.
Step 5:Items required for the AMAL or Holy Ritual And Procedure to use them
- Drinking water or ZamZam Water: After the amal/ritual the victim will use this water for drinking, washing and spraying(inside the house).
- 3 whole Lime [not lemon or orange] or ? cup of apple cider vinegar for every bath.
- About 7 Leaves of Indian Baierie tree[leaves of red berry fruit tree] or Lotus or Jujube or cider or neem or Custard Apple or betel(pan) leaves or a mixture of leaves from various trees .
- Crush them with a stone or a machine and extract all the juice. This should be added for every bath.
- Olive oil or Mustard oil or Black seed oil[optional]:This is optional and could be used on patients who are bedridden and cannot take a bath. Some Olive oil or Mustard oil or Black seed oil, after doing any of the below mentioned amal’s, 3x powerful blows should be done on the oil. This recited oil should then be rubbed on limbs, stomach, back, neck and traces on the forehead of the patient mornings and evenings.
- Non-Alcoholic Rose essence or oil or perfume[optional]: Few drops can be added to the water, while bathing or rinsing the body and few drops can be added to the water while spraying inside the house. The advantage of using perfume it that since the evil jinn/ shayateen dislike good smell and perfume’s, using them will have a devastating effect on them.
- Crystalline salt or Rock Salt[optional]: Few spoons of salt can be added to the water, while bathing or rinsing the body and few spoons can be added to the water while spraying inside the house. There is no problem when this is added with other ingredients like rose essence or vinegar..etc
- If (3) not available please use only (1) and (2)
- Consensus of Exorcist agree that items like lime, vinegar, baierie leaves, black pepper, ginger..etc are known to burn the Jinn’s and we therefore use it with recited water to Mashaallah have a devastating effect on Jinn or group of jinns nesting inside the victims body.
How Much of Water Is Required to Blow after Amal
The water should be sufficient enough to be used for at-least a week for drinking, washing our body and spraying on the house. As the amal will be repeated every 7 to 10 days till the victims becomes normal and no abnormalities are visible.
Drinking: 1 glass in morning and 1 glass in evening: 2 *7 = 14 glasses
Washing: Approx 2 glasses for every wadhu/bath : 2 * 7 =14 glasses
Spraying on house: Approx 2 glasses every day: 2 * 7 = 14 glasses
Please make sure you have additional water so that you don’t run out of water and have to repeat the amal again. Its preferable to have the water in a medium sized plastic can/container’s with lids then can be closed after 3x or more blows are given into the water after the amal, the cans will also ensure that the recited water is safe and free from pollution once the lid is closed.
How to use them:
After the amal is done the reciter/the exorcist should immediately take a deep breath and blow with full pressure 3x or more times on the water[after blowing close the lid of the container saying ‘Bismilaah’] every blow should be done with full strength/energy after taking a deep breath so that the waves hit the water, its ok if some spittle enters the water.
- The victim should be given at-least one glass of recited water every morning and evening. The victim should drink the recited water daily till he recovers completely. While drinking the water, the victim should recite ‘BISMILLAAHI Ya Shafi[In the name of Allah, O Giver of Cure]’.
- For every spiritual bath, in the evening get one/two glass of recited water squeeze 3 whole lime or equivalent vinegar and add about 7 crushed Baierie leaves[with all the extracted Juice along with the crushed leaves] into the recited water and add additional tap water[approx 1 liters] sufficient enough for the person to make wadhu/ghusul or rinse his body with it. Before entering the washroom, the victim should recite the ‘dua of entering washroom’ and then make an dua in the heart ” YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM Please cure and purify me from all evil influences of men and jinn that trouble and harm him. Ameen-3x”. The victim should make wadhu / ghusul or rinse his complete body with this mixture in a big bowl or vessel or bucket so that the dirty water can be collected and later thrown on some ground or garden or in pots rather than in drain or bathroom. This mixture should also be nicely rubbed on the victims head, shoulders, neck, chest, back, stomach and other places of pain and heaviness while bathing [avoid rubbing mixture on eyes as lime /vinegar may cause some burning]. This procedure should be repeated for about 7 to 12 days, every evening. Note: If the victim cannot take bath, try a sponge bath i.e drench a clean towel in a mixture of recited water, lime, baierie leaves and normal water, and wipe it all over the body.
- The recited water should also be sprayed on every wall and the ceiling of the house, on beds, curtains, furniture, at the entrance and outer boundaries of the house at-least once every day preferably in the evenings, except inside the bathrooms or washroom or toilets. This should be repeated daily till the patient recovers completely.
Note:Initially during the treatment the things might get worse because the evil jinn may try to retaliate the treatment, however, the victims should undergo the treatment continuously, without any gaps for 11 days, 21days or until things get better. And also save some recited water to recycle it with new water during the next amal.